M'LIS CALCIUM LIQUID GEL CAPS
M'lis Calcium, unlike antacid or press tab sources of calcium, the body easily absorbs 600 mg calcium carbonate. When taken as directed M'lis Calcium provides the necessary 1200 mg of calcium your body needs each day. M’lis Calcium, is packaged in a easy to swallow soluble liquid gel form, ensuring the greatest benefit possible for your body. M'lis utilizes a proprietary 6-step process to produce 98% absorption rate.
Features and Benefits:
- Helps prevent Osteoporosis
- Works with magnesium for cardiovascular health
- Provides strength to the bones and teeth to prevent demineralization
- Plays an important role in health, as every single cell in the body contains it.
- Prevents muscle pain, insomnia, hyperactivity, menstrual cramps and blood clotting issues
Calcium Deficiency Contributes To:
- Shin splints
- Menstrual cramps
- Blood clotting problems
- Convulsions (in severe cases)
- Bone and teeth demineralization
- Muscle pains, cramps, twitches, and tight muscles and leg aches
Directions: 2-4 softgels daily, with large glass of water
Active Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE, VITAMIN D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
Inactive Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Lecithin, Beeswax, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, Titanium Dioxide
‡By viewing this website you acknowledge that the information provided does not diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
‡This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant or nursing consult a health care professional before use.
i love mlis liquid calcium gel tabs. when i had my 1st bone density test done and found out i was borderline to osteoporosis i started taking these gel tabs. my next bone density test two years later showed my bone density had increased. i was so excited about these results and have been taking them ever since. i love ordering from tomorrow's body because my order is delivered to me overnight.
I have been using Mlis Liquid Calcium for several years. I feel that it is better than other calcium supplements I have tried over the years. I've always felt that if my nails are healthy, it must be working.