M'LIS REPAIR TISSUE REPAIR CREAM
Combining the most powerful all-natural tissue re-builders and advanced botanicals available. Repair has the ability to penetrate up to 25 cell layers to moisturize and provide nutrients that help the skin to naturally restore itself. Bursting with intense moisturizers, Free of chemicals, and safe for use on any type of skin. ✰Get the facts
- Cold Sores
- Stretch marks
- Eczema, Psoriasis
- Recent surgical scars
- Minor cuts, scrapes and abrasions
- Dry and Ultra Dry Skin Conditions
- Burns caused by: heat, cold, electricity, chemicals, friction, or radiation.
✰Use M'lis Tissue Repair Cream with these Professional Spa and Wellness Treatments
- Chemical Peels
- Tattoo removal
- Laser Treatments
- Manicure and Pedicure
- ALOE VERA- Soothes the skin while stimulating the growth of new cell.
- ALLANTOIN- Valuable cell proliferant restoring agent, which stimulates healthy tissue formation.
- EUCALYPTUS LEAF- Acts as an anti-inflammatory and contains remedial properties.
- PANTHENOL- Penetrates deeply into the dermis to provide moisture beneath the surface of the skin.
- SESAME SEED OIL- Repairs damaged skin cells and improves blood circulation.
Directions: Apply repair every day after bathing. Smooth onto damaged skin areas and massage gently until absorbed.
Active Ingredients: Deionized Water/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum(Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ribonucleic Acid) Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Petrolatum, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Beta-Carotene, Germall Plus, Triethanolamine, Food Grade Color.
‡The results are not typical and will vary based on a variety of factors.
‡By viewing this website you acknowledge that the information provided does not diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
‡This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If pregnant or nursing consult a health care professional before use.